Howdy, I just couldn’t wait to have the time to do this better, but I feel like I’ve got to stick something of substance here, so here’s a quick cut and paste of a portion my references.txt file regarding a range of abdominal problems:
- Clinical and immunological aspects of low-intensity laser irradiation in patients with gastroduodenal ulcers]
A P Alebastrov, M A Butov, P A Chumachenko Eksp Klin Gastroenterol 2004 (Issue 4, Pages 33-108)
- Potentialities of alternative non-drug therapy of gastric ulcer A P Alebastrov, M A Butov Klin Med (Mosk) 2005 (Vol. 83, Issue 11, Pages 69-71)
- Effects of He-Ne laser irradiation on chronic atrophic gastritis in rats. Xue-Hui Shao, Yue-Ping Yang, Jie Dai, Jing-Fang Wu, Ai-Hua Bo
World J Gastroenterol Jul 2005 (Vol. 11, Issue 25, Pages 3958-61)
- Correction of the gastric and duodenal motility by laser puncture in pancreatobiliary diseases. A A Gontar Lik Sprava
2002 (Issue 1, Pages 126-9) Uses low level laser on acupuncture points.
- Effect of impulse infrared laser radiation on bioenergetic metabolism in gastric mucosa in patients with gastroduodenal ulcer. F I Khamrabaeva, A A Khodzhimatov Vopr Kurortol Fizioter Lech Fiz Kult (Issue 5, Pages 26-7)
- Biospectroscopy-based endoscopy with low-intensive laser radiation for differential diagnostics and treatment of peptic ulcer.
S G Tereshchenko, D A Rogatkin, L G Lapaeva, P V Astakhov Vestn Ross Akad Med Nauk 2005 (Issue 5, Pages 28-31)
- Effect of low-energy laser radiation on the levels of cyclic nucleotides and lactic acid of the mucous membranes in gastric and duodenal ulcers. A S Balalykin, T V Terekhova, S V Lapshina Klin Med (Mosk) Mar 1989 (Vol. 67, Issue 3, Pages 108-10)
- Laser therapy in complex treatment of chronic acalculous cholecystitis]
N M Burduli, L G Raniuk Klin Med (Mosk) 2006 (Vol. 84, Issue 7, Pages 42-5)
My experiences? I use soft laser on my gallbladder when it’s barking at me, and it relaxes the gallbladder and duct musculature, and also helps to liquify the bile, (for some reason,) so the gall stone passes like it should. No more problem.
My digestive system has given me problems in the past with gastric ulcer issues, and a duodenal ulcer issue. Guess what problems I don’t have anymore? Yep, it’s really pretty simple, I search for, and illuminate the painful areas, and they heal up. I’m not kidding, and that is why my efforts to inform the world are a little loud.